Born in Barcelona, Spain in 1986. Currently based in Barcelona, Spain.
Cofounding member of collective: LaVisionaria.com
• Degree in Audiovisual Communication at the University of Vic (Universitat de Vic, Spain, promotion 2005-2009)
• General course in photography at IEFC (Institut d’Estudis Fotogràfics de Catalunya, promotion 2010- 2012)
The Washington Post (USA), Wordt Vervolgd – Amnesty International Netherland´s magazine (NL), Open Society Foundation NYC, Ph Museum, El Periodico (Spain), Setmanari La Directa (Spain).
- 2017 – Short film “My Own Wings” screening at the Anthology Film Archives in Manhattan (NYC, USA)
-2017 – Short film “My Own Wings” screening at the TransNation Film Festival 2017 at the Silent Movie Theater, West Hollywood, LA (USA)
-2017 – Short film “My Own Wings” screening at the Munich Queer Film Festival 2017 (Munich, Germany)
-2017 – “My Own Wings” screening during the In/Out Transylvania Photo Festival (Cluj-Napoca, Romania)
- 2017 – Exhibition “Refuge. An urban exile portrait ” in CC Sant Martí
- 2016 – Exhibition “Refuge. An urban exile portrait ” in Centre Cívic Sagrada Familia
-2015- Grant for a project: “Refuge: portrait of urban exile” through Pati Llimona Foundation, Barcelona, Spain.
-2015- Nominated for The Joop Swart Masterclass organized by World Press Photo
-2013- Selected at Photon Festival in Valencia with “Coaldfields: ClosedAhead”
-2012- Exhibition and debate about: Report between consciousness and ideology in the Forum fotogràfic Can Basté / CBEFIs : “Sweet Home Catalana”
-2012 – Exhibition “Sweet Home Catalana” in Perpignan in Visa Off Clic’12
- 2011 – Exhibition “15M-Sona el desèrtador” in Perpignan in Visa Off throgh Clic’11
- 2011- Exhibition “Moments de sense rao” in Perpignan in Visa Off